Friday, January 1, 2010

First Post

Hello, I’m Simon Loche. Concept Artist, Character Designer, Comic Book Artist and Art Director.
I provide quality artworks and assets for the entertainment industry.You will find on this website some of the most representative of my artworks, jobs, sketches, trials or even random thoughts. Of course this is not exhaustive and many drawings are still under Non Disclosure Agreements, but most of what is shown here is what I’m proud of.I hope you will enjoy your time here and feel absolutely free to give your comments on what you see.

Redoing here a blogger version of my previous blog.
This is very formal, I know. Honestly I don't know a very smart way to begin writting this blog and I guess that I am much more inspired when I am talking about drawings rather than talking about myself. Ok, just forget this first post and read the other ones. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis